The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Valencia CA area, contact us to schedule a FREE appointment. Orthodontic consultations are complimentary.
Dr. Grace Hwang has been an Invisalign Premier provider for more than 12 years and has treated an extensive array of cases from teenagers to senior citizens looking for a better smile and more balanced bite. Invisalign offers a safe, conservative and effective approach to achieving a confident and beautiful smile that is appropriate at any stage.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Hwang‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. For successful treatment and best results, the time aligners need to be worn is 20-22 hours daily.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Hwang has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Hwang about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 8–15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
- Ask us about Invisalign Teen, Invisalign Express and Comprehensive options. We will customize treatment to your particular case and needs.
Smile Gallery – Before and After photos
Case 1: Maggie – MODERATE to SEVERE CROWDING
Moderate to Severe crowding, including a crossbite on the left.
She covered her mouth when smiling/laughing.
Extra deep bite, nearly biting down on her upper gum tissue every time she chewed or closed.
Gum disease and puffy/red gums, bleeding and difficulty flossing teeth because of the overlapped, crooked teeth.
- Crowded teeth with a hidden upper front tooth and crooked smile
- Mild to Moderate Crowding
Case 3: Lydia – MILD CROWDING/NARROW ARCH
- Mild crowding, but the main concern of the patient was that when she smiled, she couldn’t see her bicuspids, so it made it appear as if her front 6 teeth were sticking out.
- In 7 months, rebalanced and widened the arch, “tucked in” the canines so that she was happier with her smile and didn’t feel her premolar teeth were caved in on the sides and hidden anymore.
Case 4: Kyle – GAPS/SPACING
- Mild gaps closed between teeth on both upper and lower arches.
Case 5: Victor – DEEP BITE, TEMPORARY/INTERIM TREATMENT
- This patient was in chronic pain because he had a collapsed bite and damage on this teeth from his severe tooth-grinding habit. He was biting into the gum behind his front teeth on the roof of his mouth. He was advised to have full mouth reconstruction to rebuild his mouth for best long-term results but needed to delay this treatment.
- Invisalign helped open the bite slightly in the interim so that he could gain some relief and get his bite off of his palate. The teeth were slightly lengthened with conservative bondings and a nightguard was made to help protect the teeth from grinding. Although this was only a temporary solution, the patient greatly appreciated having an interim option available to him.